The trick here is to do the following:
- “Favorite” all of the Pokemon you plan on evolving (Stock up on tons to do at once)
- Sort your Pokemon by “Favorite”
- Be somewhere with good WIFI reception
- Throw down your lucky egg
- Evolve 1st Pokemon, and then immediately “Force-Quit” your app.
- Immediately re-open your app.
- Continue on and on
” Doing all of this DRAMATICALLY reduces the time wasted on the evolve animation. Once you quit your app. and re-open it, the Pokemon has been fully evolved in a major fraction of the time.
Right now, I’m typically in the range of being able to evolve 4-5 Pokemon/minute. I underestimated the # of Pokemon I should have available to evolve, I think it wouldn’t be impossible to achieve up to 145-150k on an egg if fully prepared and stocked up w/no reception issues. “
Now let me remind you that this will only work if you save your Pokemon to evolve all at once. This trick should help out tons of new players get a quick jump in levels, so they may be able to catch higher Pokemon with higher CP quicker to better enjoy the game!