Here, we have put together a simple and straightforward guide on how to download and install Windows 11 on a laptop or desktop. We have also added a troubleshooting section in case you get the “The PC Can’t Run Windows 11” error. So without further ado, let’s dive in.
Download the Leaked Windows 11 ISO Build 21996
Install Windows 11 on Any Laptop, PC (Simplest Method)
4. After that, click on ““.
5. Now, wait for a while, and you will see a “Ready to Install Windows 11” prompt. You can click on “” to customize your Windows 11 installation.
6. Here, you can choose if you want to or just your personal files or nothing at all, basically a clean install. I would recommend the first option so that all your files and programs remain intact.
7. Finally, click on ““, and it will start the Windows 11 installation process. It will take considerable time, so keep patience. During the process, your machine will restart and apply the update again.
8. Once the update is done, you will be greeted with the new startup sound and login screen. Enter the same PIN or password that you had on your Windows 10 setup and hit enter. Voila, with your license, apps, files, and everything intact.
This PC Can’t Run Windows 11? Here is the Fix
2. Now, right-click on the Windows 11 ISO image and mount it. After that, inside the ISO image.
6. Now, move to “ ” inside the Windows 11 folder and paste it. When prompted, click on ““. You are almost done.
8. Follow the instructions mentioned in the and continue. The Windows 11 installation process will now start on your laptop or PC without any issue.
9. Here is up on my HP laptop, and it’s working fine without TPM support.
Clean Install Windows 11 on Your Laptop, PC (Advanced Users)
8. Here, on which you want to install Windows 11. After that, the Windows 11 installation process will start on your PC.
9. Soon, your PC will restart, and a new will appear. You can now unplug the USB stick. Go through the on-screen instructions and sign in with your Microsoft account. You can also create an offline account if you want.
10. Finally, on your PC.
Troubleshoot Windows 11 Installation (Advanced Users)
6. Here, you just copied. You can simply use the Windows 10 keyboard shortcut “Ctrl +V”. Basically, we are replacing Windows 11 files with Windows 10 ones except for the “install.wim”” file. When you get a prompt, click on the “Replace the file in the destination” option.