Wednesday, November 4, 2020

(Stories) Covid-19 victim experience

Well just sharing some stories here.... 

Yes, I'm young.

Every time I see this virus in the newspaper, I didn't think that one day it would be myself.
Everything will start last Wednesday (7/10/2020) morning. When I woke up that morning, I found myself a little unwell. My head hurts a bit, a bit of a fever, so I asked the company for sick leave. When I went to the doctor in the afternoon, my temperature was 37.2 degrees. The doctor said he wasn't sure if it was Covid at first, and he let me rest at home. Earn 3 ($ 3) in points!

On Wednesdays and Thursdays, I basically hid in my room because I was afraid of Covid, afraid it would be passed on to my family. In fact, hard work is not very hard, it is just a normal fever and headache. Basically all three meals a day are delivered to my room door by my family.

When I woke up on Friday, my headache was gone, my fever was also recovered, that day I was very happy, very happy to feel that I had recovered. But there came a problem, that was that my palate was gone, and I had no taste of anything to eat. So I went online to check it out, and found that it was a normal phenomenon to disappear after the fever, but also saw that the disappearance of the palate was one of the symptoms of Covid. That afternoon, I held the mindset of trying to look at it, went to Klinik Kesihatan Taman Ehsan, spent RM150 to test myself whether or not I was covid, I thought in my heart that I wouldn't be able to do it, but I just wanted to The person who helped me test said that after 2-3 days, I could call and ask for grades.

On Saturday, I was perfectly healthy and in great shape when I woke up. However, my mouth can't taste the food, I still feel unhabits in my heart. So I went to see the same doctor again, and asked him what was the matter of the palate disappearing. What the doctor gave me was that the medication he prescribed me on Wednesday is very strong and will kill all the good and bad bacteria in my body, so it's normal for the palate to disappear. Now I am more convinced that I have recovered, and I feel that I am just a headache with a normal fever. Even the palate disappears got a saying. So that night I went to my friend's house for dinner, and here I wanted to say sorry to them.
Sunday me, still lively and healthy. It wasn't until after five o'clock in the afternoon that the problem began to come.

I'm starting to feel a little tired. This is not very normal, because it is usually more than five o'clock, it is not tired. After dinner, after nine o'clock, my fever began to come back. It was at that moment that I knew, it wasn't good. That night I also shed tears, because I am a person who is quite healthy, and I usually don't get sick easily. At the moment, I feel that I hate myself so much, I feel so weak, why can't even take care of my body, at the same time It will feel that humans really seem small in the face of sickness.

Monday morning, I didn't go to work either.

Kamu Sudah positive Covid.

He asked me to pack my bags, and later an ambulance would pick me up from my home to the hospital, and he also asked me to hand over the information of my family and friends I had contact with these days, so that they could arrange for Covid testing. All of a sudden, I don't know how to describe my mood at the moment, and I feel very strange, where did I get this virus? Because I didn't travel to other states, and I didn't contact positive patients, and I didn't go to the middle of the day.

My first reaction at the moment is to inform the family and notify the company. The company also has to close right away because my relationship has to be closed and the whole company has to go for tests. Family and friends were also arranged to go to the designated place the next morning for testing. I can only silently pack my bags and get ready to go to the hospital for treatment. A little over nine o'clock in the evening, an ambulance came to my home and picked me up at Hospital Sungai Bulph.

When I arrived at Hospital Sungai Buloh, I was arranged to live in a hall. There are almost 15-20 patients there, all Positive Covid Patient. Everyone looks like nothing is going on, some young people also have compared to those who are in grade school, everyone seems to have just been sent in. When I was sent here that night, it was already about ten o'clock in the evening, so everyone was ready to go to bed.

The next morning at about six o'clock, the paramedics came in to help each one of us draw blood, measure blood pressure and measure temperature. I think it really hurts them, they risk their lives to help us with this group of Positive Covid Patient. By the afternoon, our patients will also have to go for X-rays.
Because I was more anxious when I came, I didn't bring it to fruit and drinks etc. Fortunately, the paramedics told us we could still call Grab here. So I bought fruit and milk in the Grab software. The grab driver will drop our items off to the lobby and then transfer them to us by the hall staff.

By evening, I got a call saying: Please prepare, and we'll get you to the hospital in half an hour. I asked the paramedics afterwards, why am I the only one who moved here in the hospital? He said that I don't have enough oxygen, and the temperature is a little high, and if anything happens, I can be treated directly at the hospital. So, at night, I was carrying a two-pack, and moved from the dormitory to the hospital. Because I have a lot of things, there is a female staff on the road who also helped me move my stuff. So I asked her, ′′ What time do you all rest? She replied: It's a very period, we don't have time off. I'm going to sleep here when I'm tired, and I'm going to keep working Though the transparent eye patch, I still saw some tear light in her eyes, and I didn't dare to ask again. She was very nice to help me move my stuff from the hall to the ambulance and from the ambulance to the hospital, I really thank her.

The conditions of the hospital room will be better than the ones in the hall, here are 4 people a room. Today is my fourth day here. These four days, I'm in a stable condition, no symptoms, just a little cough, that's all. But the patient in the hospital bed across from me was not like this. I looked at him very hard, coughing all the time, and told the paramedics that his chest hurts. So I hope that we can do our part to take good care of ourselves and reduce unnecessary gatherings, because I never thought that one day I would be able to do it too. Here, I want to thank the paramedics for their unlikely care for me these past few days. You risked your lives, sacrificed your time with your own families, giving your all for those of us patients, this country. I also believe that if we all work together, we can all survive this epidemic. People, come on. Malaysia, come on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BYD DM-i full tank 2400km mileage

What kind of technology is this? 2400KM is that possible? by BYD DM-i